Its our very first Common Scents Link up!!!
We have such a love for our Young Living Essential Oils and a passion to share what we are learning, that we decided to have a team sponsored Common Scents link up party each week!
Every Saturday morning YOU have an opportunity to link YOUR post on using Young Living Essential Oils in every possible way!
If you can think of a way you use #YLEO’s, and have blogged about it, come share along with us as we shout it to the world!
The rules are simple.
1. Don’t write or link anything profane, or we will pull your link. This blog is, obviously, family friendly, and we want our kids to be able to browse through if they want. Of course, pregnancy, birth, and other personal topics are welcome.
2. You are allowed two links per week. Please respect that rule as others will eventually follow your lead.
3. ONLY blog posters using Young Living Essential oils can link up. If you choose to use another brand, that is your choice, but there are plenty of link ups to choose from.
4. ANYTHING goes as far as topic! On our team, the SHINE team, we have a very broad range of topics and subjects we focus on. I am looking forward to them sharing them with you each week.
5. No giveaways linked please. This link up is for educational purposes, not to funnel folks to buy your product or take advantage of your special. If you write great material, and love the product you use, as all of us do on the Common Scents team, folks will want to talk to you more about it and be interested in sharing in the excitement for their own lives.
Are you ready to get started?
We know at first it will be slow going, but in a month, watch out world, because we are going to be changing this culture for Essential Oil Use!!!
Young Living Essential Oils are ROCKING OUR WORLD! Come join us, and YL bloggers from all over the Web, as we share what we are doing and learning about our Young Living Essential Oils! New bloggers welcome, as we love new friends and faces! If we REALLY like your post we will be linking it to our Pinterest board!